Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Latest Oil Painting,
"You Know the Answer So Why Do You Ask?"
Oil on Canvas
18 x 24
by Nina Klein
sarah as cosima is somehow attractive in a way that is not the same as cosima’s attractiveness
people who are full of hate and negativity r exhausting to be around wtf go play with a dog
How fucked up is the entire concept of The Parent Trap? These parents have twins but want a divorce so they decide their best course of action is to just each take one and never speak to each other again.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
It’s weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making
"i dont know about you, but im feeling 22 officer so i dont think these underage drinking charges should really apply to me"
let’s get this straight
it is not romantic to persistently pursue someone after they have refused you
Page 1 of 182